Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lipford Wedding - Craddock Terry Hotel - Downtown Lynchburg, Va.

I was fortunate enough to follow Jason and Shanetta on their wedding journey beginning not long after Jason proposed to Shanetta. The couple asked me to be their photographer for the engagement shoot, which we held along the streets of downtown Lynchburg and then contracted me for their wedding and bridal photos as well. I can't tell you how much fun it was to work with this couple. They are such a sweet, fun-loving couple, and their love for each other was evident from the moment I met them back in November 2010.
I loved working with the couple throughout the year as they planned their wedding and prepared for their very special day. I wish Jason and Shanetta the best in their life together as husband and wife!







 







No comments:

Post a Comment