Monday, October 18, 2010

Akom Boys Fall Photos - Maymont Park, Richmond, Va.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe it's been 15 years since I was in college, and when I catch up with old friends and see their families reality sets in, that yes, it has been that long since the college days. My sorority sister, Karen, asked that I take photos of her family and I was happy to oblige. I met Karen and the three Akom boys at Maymont Park in Richmond this past weekend and we had a wonderful photo shoot. The boys kept me on my toes as only boys can do, but I had fun chasing them with my lens to capture the joy they exuded as they ran and played throughout the park. In between snapping photos, Karen and I were able to catch up a little bit and learn how each of our lives have changed since the dorm room days. I love traveling, catching up with old friends, and photographing kids, and this photo shoot gave me all three. Yes, Saturday was a good day.







No comments:

Post a Comment