Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reagan Fall Photos - Downtown Lynchburg, Liberty University

Last week I tricked Reagan into posing for some photos by disguising the photo shoot as an "outdoor adventure." First we ventured downtown and found secret passage ways, waterfalls, trains and cool abandoned buildings. All the while along our adventure I snapped away catching Reagan at times when he wasn't expecting it. Day 2 after picking Reagan up from school at LCA, we took another adventure to the new tennis courts on campus. Reagan searched for left behind tennis balls, while I watched through the camera lens. We also got to see a few trains pass by behind us. And although, we didn't find any lost tennis balls, I did find a few great shots of my favorite little boy. Here are some of my favorite photos from our adventure. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment