Saturday, October 30, 2010

Allie Fall Photos - Downtown Lynchburg, Va. and Old City Cemetery

A couple weeks ago I was contacted by a friend and previous client to take her daughter's fall photos. As someone whose work is completely subjective, it is always refreshing when a client enjoys your work so much they come back to you for more. I had so much fun photographing Allie for her summer photos that I jumped at the chance to photograph her again. At a little over age 1, Allie kept me on my toes, chasing her and varying my angles to get the best photos I could. Although working with young children can be challenging, I absolutely love it. Children allow me to utilize my style of photography to its fullest extent. I actually prefer to catch the action, and adore candid photography. I find if you let a young child just do his or her thing, some of the best expressions and memories are captured. On this fall photo shoot, Allie had several wardrobe changes and we changed venues twice. She even donned her Halloween costume for a bit. Here is a little sampling of some of my favorite photos from the day. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment